Crown cleaning & deadwooding refers to the removal of dying or diseased wood and dead limbs from the crown (upper canopy) of the tree or limbs which cross rub & overly.
It also includes attention to snags or re pruning of branch stubs, unwanted climbing plants & debris. As a tree grows & matures it naturally produces dead and dying wood.
Shedding or falling branches & limbs from the tree's canopy can be a hazard.
Crown cleaning & deadwooding provides a safe area below the tree (known as the impact area).
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction