Crown thinning & reduction is the selective removal of inner branches evenly throughout the entire trees crown allowing more light to travel through which reduces shading.
This also lets air circulate more effectively throughout the canopy reducing wind resistance making the tree less susceptible to storm damage without altering the trees natural shape.
Crown reductions can reduce the height and/or spread of the crown of a tree.
This is all done ensuring the tree regenerates correctly.
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction