Stump removal can involve removing the stump completely or simply treat it to prevent regrowth.
Tree stumps can be a hazard and/or an eye sore. We can remove the stump using a mechanical grinder which grinds the stump down deep below ground level, removing the root ball and any surface roots, then we refill the hole fill with topsoil ready for replanting or turfing & seeding leaving a level finish.
If you decide not to remove a tree stump we can treat it with herbicide inserted into the stump to prevent regrowth like suckering, honey fungus & other diseases.
It does not effect other vegetation or trees and is harmless to animals.
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction