Tree Preservation Order's (T.P.O), is where a tree has or is proposed to be covered & protected.
We know how to seek permission to carry out work on protected tree's by applications to the local authorities & by carrying out any appeals against proposed orders if necessary.
As a landowner there is a legal requirement to give notice (if applicable apply for consent), prior to any works being carried out on any tree's with TPO's.
This protection does not mean that work cannot be carried out on your tree.
It simply means your proposal and reasons must be notified through the correct procedure which normally involves the tree being looked at by qualified personnel appointed by the local authority.
They will make recommendations based upon their assessment of the tree and the site, then reports are submitted to the required planning authority either supporting or opposing the application.
The restrictions are in place to protect the benefit to the area where the tree is located, such as the value of the surrounding landscapes and its aid in reductions to air & noise pollution, wildlife habitat's are also considered.
- We combine Quality Workmanship, Superior Knowledge and Low Prices
- We Can Ensure a Job is Done on Time and on Budget
- Proven Results for Setting Exceptional Standards in Tree Surgery
- Professional Service for Private and Commercial Customers
- Decades of Experience and a Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction